Paid Social Manager
OST’s Paid Social Team is a centre of excellence within the agency. The team is responsible for driving the best possible results from social advertising, across all channels, for B2B and Consumer clients.
Our Paid Social Managers work closely with both the Creative and Client Services teams. The role is client-facing, so you will join client meetings to discuss plans/results and to pitch new ad strategies to clients.
- Devising and implementing social advertising strategies that apply best practice in terms of using the right channels, formats, content, creative, targeting and bidding to meet the client’s objectives.
- Working with the Creative team to produce high-quality graphics/copy for your ad campaigns.
- Running advertising campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
- Attending client meetings to discuss advertising strategy/results.
- Identifying and helping to pitch new advertising opportunities to clients and prospects.
- Researching and integrating social advertising best practice techniques into OST’s service offering.
Required skills include:
- Highly analytical – i.e. good with numbers and comfortable working with ad platforms and Excel.
- Technically proficient – e.g. able to create/use UTM code and pixels to track behavior.
- Strong general social media/digital marketing skills.
- Good presentation skills – to be able to create and present reports to clients.
- Full-time, permanent
- Based in Comberton (5 miles west of Cambridge)