Constant Contact is a leading provider of Email Marketing Software, with more than 600,000 small business customers worldwide. Having delivered a successful B2B social media pilot programme in 2014, we have been working together to raise UK brand awareness and generate leads for their partner programme.
Having identified partners as an effective mechanism for recruiting new customers during our pilot campaign, this became the primary focus for our efforts in 2015.
In order to deliver these highly targeted leads, we planned, managed and delivered a 12-month content campaign around ‘growing your digital marketing agency’.
This campaign was designed to appeal directly to our target audience and provide them with valuable, practical information they could use, as well as introduce them to the opportunities offered by the partnership programme.
During this period, we ran a series of 4 content campaigns looking at different topics within the overall theme, which included:
- How to attract and convert new clients
- What services should your agency offer?
- Digital marketing measurement
- Marketing automation
For each topic we created and published a range of high-value content items, including webinars, infographics, white papers, posts and images. We also conducted a research survey, from which we created a valuable report: ‘UK Marketing Consultants: Digital Marketing Survey’ and hosted an event during Social Media Week in London on the topic of ‘How to Build a £1 Million Agency’.
All of this was supported by weekly blog posts, social media advertising and daily Community Management, which was used to identify and engage with influencers and potential partners who may later become leads.
- We have introduced Constant Contact to hundreds of potential partners and resellers in the UK.
- Consistently overreached our targets since starting our content marketing in 2014.
- Signed up 500+ webinar registrations
- Achieved 1,000+ report and white paper downloads.
- Delivered 30,000+ blog post views through regular, high quality blogging.
- Generated consistently high engagement with industry influencers.
- Created branded infographics and images that been shared on social media thousands of times, with an audience of millions.
OST has been a huge support to Constant Contact in the UK. Their social media expertise and excellent content marketing have consistently produced brilliant results.