Social Media Creative
Do you have a passion for social media and a flair for creating engaging content?
As a Creative at OST, you’ll work on social media campaigns for some of the world’s best known tech brands. If you’re bursting with creative ideas, you’re guaranteed to work on some amazing, career-defining projects.
OST an award-winning agency with a growing Creative team. This role is full time and permanent, with a degree of flexible working offered (location and hours).
The Creative role is all about social media, so you really need to understand your post types and formats, especially on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We need you creating world-beating content, so the more knowledge you have of the social platforms, the better.
You’ll need to be a brilliant collaborator – working alongside our clients and other teams to push boundaries and expand their understanding of what is possible, whilst also delivering against their marketing strategy.
Specific tasks include:
- Learning about our clients, identifying what makes them special, then applying this creatively
- Creating fresh and innovative social media content
- Creating digital content campaigns including competitions, using live events, influencers and more
- Working with the Client Services team to conceive and scope out amazing campaign concepts for clients.
- Briefing the Design team on design work, including writing briefs and storyboarding (for video)
- Being present on client calls to support the Client Services team and be the Creative expert on calls
- Supporting OST’s own Marketing Team with content and marketing ideas to promote the agency.
Required skills include:
- Creative thinking – the ability to absorb information about the client/their audience(s) and get into their mindset, enabling you to devise compelling and innovative campaign ideas.
- Excellent written communication skills – i.e. the ability to create high-quality, engaging content that is on-brand, both quickly and efficiently.
- Strong social media knowledge – i.e. an understanding of the features, opportunities and limitations within which your creative ideas need to work.
- Presentation – The ability to turn your ideas into compelling briefs (for the Ops team) or pitches (for clients).
- Salary range – 26K – 30K