Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Managers are responsible for service planning and implementation for our larger client accounts. They may also oversee smaller accounts, managed by Associate Account Managers. Highly effective social media/content marketers, our SAMs work closely with their Account Directors to ensure that client requirements are understood, planned and implemented on time,
on brief and on budget.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the AD and contributing to strategy discussions and planning meetings with clients.
- Creating, managing and overseeing project plans to deliver services on time, on brief and on budget.
- Managing client communications around service delivery (while the AD manages the client relationship).
- Taking a lead role in discussions with the Operations team to ensure that services are delivered according to plans.
- If required, overseeing the work of Associate Account Managers.
- Preparing monthly reports (with input from Ops Team) and presenting reports with the AD.
- Contributing to Client Services Team meetings and Senior Management Team (SMT) Meetings.
Required skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
As a specialist social media agency, we’re at the forefront of the industry and always looking to innovate as we take our clients’ social presence to the next level.
Our team is behind some of the most successful social media campaigns in the UK and across Europe.
We have an amazing team of fun, hardworking, passionate, empathetic and ambitious staff – and we’re always looking to grow.
As well as all the perks you’d expect from a social media agency (who doesn’t love free breakfast?), we focus on the things that matter most to our staff:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career
- A rewarding culture rooted in our core values
- Hybrid, flexible working
- The freedom to push boundaries and use all of your expertise
- We offer hybrid-working and flexible hours. Discuss your requirements with us