Junior – Midweight Designer
As a Junior – Midweight Designer, you’ll be creating first-rate content for some of the world’s best tech B2B brands.
Working closely with our creative team, you’ll be responsible for conceptualising and delivering award-winning social media campaigns, videos, animations, gifs and graphics.
Working with multiple brands, you’ll need to understand and deliver against our clients’ vision, goals and guidelines. The right candidate will be able to turn their skills to any style as the brief requires and will always strive to produce superior digital content.
- Approximately 2-3 year’s previous experience as a designer
- Good working knowledge of high-end graphical software including the Adobe Creative suite. Including InDesign; Illustrator; and Photoshop.
- Animation and video editing (After Effects and Premiere Pro) knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge/experience of filming and photography would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences
- Knowledge of current digital and social media design best practices and production techniques
- A good understanding of visual design principles and typography
- An eye for detail and accuracy, without compromising deadlines
- Ability to generate design and communicate concepts to pitch internally and to clients
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Proactive with a willingness to learn and get stuck in to a range of projects
As a specialist social media agency, we’re at the forefront of the industry and always looking to innovate as we take our clients’ social presence to the next level.
Our team is behind some of the most successful social media campaigns in the UK and across Europe.
We have an amazing team of fun, hardworking, passionate, empathetic and ambitious staff – and we’re always looking to grow.
As well as all the perks you’d expect from a social media agency (who doesn’t love free breakfast?), we focus on the things that matter most to our staff:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career
- A rewarding culture rooted in our core values
- Hybrid, flexible working
- The freedom to push boundaries and use all of your expertise
- We offer hybrid-working and flexible hours. Discuss your requirements with us