We’re looking for an experienced Finance Director to take our business to the next level and support our team of talented marketers. This is an opportunity to join our Leadership team and play a pivotal role in the success of a growing marketing agency.
In this role you will be responsible for defining and setting standards for what good looks like within finance at OST, including supporting us to achieve our exciting and ambitious goals.
Critical to your success will be your ability to understand how smaller companies operate and it would be very beneficial (but not necessary) if you come from a similar industry background.
To be effective and successful you will be an excellent communicator who is able to explain finance in a way that is accessible to everyone.
You will also have the full support of our fantastic Finance Manager who we hope you will develop alongside your other responsibilities, which include:
- Producing monthly Management Accounts.
- Monthly Leadership Team attendance and input.
- Maintenance of consolidated P&L forecast.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Monitoring and planning shareholder dividends / taxes.
- Calculation of deferred income and other revenue-smoothing adjustments.
- Analysis of client profitability, including time records and rate.
- Oversight and monitoring of financial processes and controls to ensure all billing captured, and general financial rigor.
- Budgeting and business planning.
- Oversight of EMI scheme and targets.
- Advising the MD & Leadership team on business growth.
- Leading on merger and acquisition activity.
- Setting fee levels and supporting contract negotiations.
- Supporting our international growth plans.
- Corporation tax planning.
- Working with Accountants on year end.
Your experience will include:
- Experience in a similar role with a company of a similar size.
- Coaching and developing others.
- Reviewing and developing finance processes and practices.
- Knowledge of how to guide and support a business through growth.
You will be:
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and self-starting.
- An analyst with a mindset to dig into the detail.
- Confident and able to provide challenge when required.
- Agile and flexible with your approach.
- A strategist who is always able to think of the bigger picture.
This is a part-time position (approx 2 – 3 days each week) with the opportunity for remote working.
Benefits include bonus scheme, pension contribution, training programmes, flexible working hours.