Associate Account Manager
Associate Account Managers are effectively junior Account Managers. They support AMs but also have direct responsibility for smaller client accounts. Their core role is to advise clients on service requirements and then capture and convey these requirements to the Operations team, ensuring the services are delivered on time, on brief and on budget.
AAMs responsibilities include:
- Supporting AMs with managing larger accounts
- Advising clients on the social media services available to
them, and how they can meet the client’s needs
- Creating and managing project plans
- Liaising with the Operations team to ensure that services
are delivered according to agreed plans
- Direct responsibility for account managing smaller client
Required skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
Based just outside of Cambridge, we’re a team of 30 social media specialists including Strategists, Creatives, Designers, Community Managers, Paid Social Managers and Account Managers. We’re passionate, ambitious and proud of our team and our work.
We believe that social media has the power to create meaningful connections between brands and customers and that is always our aim. Anyone can generate impressions, but it takes understanding, skill and creativity to create a lasting impression.
We’re looking for people who share our passion and want to develop with us as we enter our next phase of growth.
OST is committed to flexible working. For this role, we are open to a discussion about contract type (including consultancy), hours, and remote working.