Our Account Directors take the lead on client accounts. They are responsible for building and maintaining exceptional relationships with these clients. By understanding their requirements and working with our Operations Team to deliver against their goals, they are the ‘client by proxy’ within OST.
Account Directors are accountable for retaining and growing these client accounts. They need to be first-class digital marketers with a strong understanding of social media.
- Maintaining exceptional client relationships
- Meeting commercial targets (retention/growth)
- Ensuring that our services exceed client expectations
- Overseeing the commercial cycle and contract process
- Line managing Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Associate Account Managers
- Contributing to OST’s Senior Management Team
- At least 8 years of digital/social media marketing
- At least 3 years in a client-facing management-level role
- History of working at a strategy-level with brands (>$10 million turnover)
- Demonstrable experience of managing senior client-side relationships
- Track record of marketing success – i.e. retained clients, accounts grown, awards etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent strategic thinking
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent digital/social media marketing strategy skills
- Full-time, permanent
- OST is committed to flexible working. For this role, we are open to a discussion about contract type (including consultancy), hours, and remote working.