Social Media Community Manager
OST is seeking a Social Media Community Manager to join our fast-growing agency team.
In this role you’ll be on the front line of social media management for some of the world’s biggest and best tech brands, helping them to make meaningful connections with their customers, prospects, employees and influencers.
Above all, this role is about building relationships. As the voice of the brand you’ll be showcasing their unique personalities, helping to humanise them in the eyes of their audience and cementing their reputations as innovators and leaders.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include responding to incoming engagements, but also monitoring the wider online community to identify and act on engagement opportunities.
You’ll also be responsible for influencer engagement and advocacy. By identifying, listening to and conversing with target influencers, you’ll create valuable partnerships with some of the most important figures in the industry.
Finally, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of all the latest developments and trends on social media and within our clients’ industries. Working closely with our creative and design teams, you’ll provide real-time content creation to ensure we’re always ahead of the curve.
Required skills and experience:
- You’ll need to be an excellent communicator, understanding and adapting to multiple tones and styles.
- You must have excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- You need great knowledge of multiple social media platforms and a good knowledge of B2B marketing.
- You’ll need to be organised and able to structure your time carefully.
- You need to be driven. Eager to grow and full of passion and enthusiasm for the work you do.
As a specialist social media agency, we’re at the forefront of the industry.
We are behind some of the most successful social media campaigns in the UK and across Europe and we’re always looking to innovate.
We have an amazing team of fun, hardworking, passionate, empathetic and ambitious staff – and we’re always looking to grow.
As well as the usual agency perks (including health insurance, breakfast and some great socials), we focus on the things that matter most to our staff:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career
- A rewarding culture rooted in our core values
- Hybrid, flexible working
- The freedom to push boundaries and use all of your expertise