We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our Client Service Team at OST. In the role you will have the opportunity to work on some career defining projects that you’ll be proud of forever.
In this role you will create and manage project plans, while looking for new and innovative opportunities to support your clients. You’ll need to be a brilliant collaborator – working alongside our clients and other teams to push boundaries and expand their understanding of what is possible, whilst also delivering against their marketing strategy.
OST has an ever-growing portfolio of globally recognised brands, in the tech sector, and we want someone enthusiastic to join us on this journey…
Specific tasks include:
- Sharing analysis and insights, including regular reporting
- Ensuring that our services exceed client expectations
- Project managing and delivering client plans
- Organising and attending client meetings
Ideal skills and experience include:
- Vast knowledge of social media marketing
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- An initiative-taking attitude and a real desire to learn
We operate a policy that allows all our employees to work from the location where they work best! Therefore, we are comfortable with working from home, but we do encourage people to be in our Cambridge offices a few times a week, if possible, to promote collaboration and so that people can benefit from some of our great perks – like free breakfast!
Our other benefits include pension, cycle to work scheme, bonus scheme and learning and development funding.
Salary range: £22,000 – £26,000 per annum FTE.
Here at OST, we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.