Social Media Associate Account Manager
OST is looking for a Social Media Associate Account Manager (AAM) to join our Client Services Team.
In this role you will work directly with our amazing clients, supporting our Account Directors to advise them on service requirements. You will also liaise with our Operations Team, ensuring the services are delivered on time, on brief and on budget.
AAMs responsibilities include:
- Working with some of the world’s biggest technology, finance, agriculture and consumer brands.
- Supporting your Account Manager in managing client accounts, ensuring clients are consistently delighted with our services.
- Liaising with the Operations team (Community Management, Advertising, Creative, Design) to ensure our services are delivered according to agreed standards and timelines.
- Creating and maintaining accurate project plans using Asana.
- Providing general support for your Account Director and Account Managers.
- Advising clients on the social media services available to them, and how they can meet the client’s needs
- Direct responsibility for account managing smaller client accounts
Required skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Full-time, permanent
- Based in Comberton (5 miles west of Cambridge)
- Aside from supporting lots of wonderful clients, OST has a strong company culture with regular social activities, a fully stocked kitchen, subsidised gym membership and lots of internal training/events.