Are you a writer with a passion for social media and a flair for creating engaging content?
As a Creative Copywriter at OST, you’ll work on social media campaigns for some of the world’s best-known B2B brands. If you’re bursting with creative ideas, you’re guaranteed to work on some amazing, career-defining projects.
OST are an award-winning agency with a growing Creative team. This role is full time and permanent, with a degree of flexible working offered (location and hours). Our office is in Cambridge, but we are open to candidates from across the UK.
The Creative Copywriter role is all about social media, so you really need to understand your post types and formats, especially on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We need you to create world-beating content, so the more knowledge you have of the social platforms, the better.
You also need to be brilliant at copywriting, including researching and creating long-form copy, such as blog posts and e-books. You will also work closely with our Design team, briefing them on creative concepts and ensuring they deliver designs on time.
Specific tasks include:
- Learning about our clients, identifying what makes them special, then applying this creatively.
- Creating fresh and innovative social media content.
- Writing digital marketing content, including blog posts, e-books, adverts and web copy.
- Working with the Client Services team to conceive and scope out amazing campaign concepts for clients.
- Briefing the Design team on design work, including writing briefs and storyboarding (for video).
- Being present on client calls to support the Client Services team and be the Creative expert on calls.
- Supporting OST’s own Marketing Team with content and marketing ideas to promote the agency.
Required skills include:
- Excellent written communication skills – i.e. the ability to create high-quality, engaging content that is on-brand, both quickly and efficiently.
- Strong social media knowledge – i.e. an understanding of the features, opportunities and limitations within which your creative ideas need to work.
- Creative thinking – the ability to absorb information about the client/their audience(s) and get into their mindset, enabling you to devise compelling and innovative campaign ideas.
- Presentation – The ability to turn your ideas into compelling briefs (for the Ops team) or pitches (for clients).
- Full-time, permanent
- Based in Comberton (5 miles west of Cambridge)
- Salary range 26K – 30K