Community Managers are responsible for creating meaningful connections for our clients across all social channels. This requires the Community Manager to fully understand the client, their mission, services/products, brand, tone-of-voice and customer personas.
- Actively monitoring the client’s social channels and flagging problems or opportunities.
- Building a strongly committed community by using best practice techniques to engage with fans/followers both reactively and proactively.
- Ensuring that high-quality content/posts (provided by the Creative team) are scheduled and published according to agreed frequencies.
- Advising the Creative Team on social content creation.
- Supporting influencer marketing by engaging with named influencers and helping with influencer identification.
- Contributing to client reports.
Required skills include:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good technical skills (i.e. using our CM software)
- Full-time, permanent
- Based in Comberton (5 miles west of Cambridge)