Social Media Copywriter
We are looking for a Social Media Copywriter at OST, in the role you’ll work on social media campaigns for some of the world’s best known B2B brands. If you’re bursting with creative ideas, you’re guaranteed to work on some amazing, career-defining projects.
The role is all about social media, so you really need to understand your post types and formats, especially on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
As a member of our Innovation team, you’ll be brilliant at copywriting, writing content briefs, and brainstorming new content ideas.
Specific tasks include:
- Learning about our clients, identifying what makes them special, then applying this creatively
- Writing and proof-reading social media content ahead of client approval
- Supporting our creatives with campaigns
- Creating fresh and innovative social media content, including Instagram Stories, and working closely with our design team to brief in graphics, animations, and videos
- Working closely with our Client Services team to conceive and scope out amazing content for our clients
- Uploading content to our scheduling tools
- Joining creative idea sessions
Ideal skills and experience include:
- Excellent written communication skills – i.e., the ability to create high-quality, engaging content that is on-brand, both quickly and efficiently.
- Strong grammatical and proof-reading skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Social media knowledge
- Ability to converse with different audiences in the B2B space and engage communities through different social media channels.
- Creative thinking
We operate a policy that allows all our employees to work from the location where they work best! Therefore, we are comfortable with working from home, but we do encourage people to be in our Cambridge offices a few times a week, if possible, to promote collaboration and so that people can benefit from some of our great perks – like free breakfast!
Our other benefits include pension, cycle to work scheme, bonus scheme and learning and development funding.
Salary range: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum FTE.
Here at OST, we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.