We’re looking for an experienced Community Executive to join our Community Management team. In the role you will have the opportunity to work on some career defining projects.
You’ll need to be a brilliant collaborator – working alongside our clients and delivery teams to push boundaries and expand their understanding of what is possible, whilst also delivering against their marketing goals.
OST has an ever-growing portfolio of globally recognised brands, and we want someone passionate to join us on this journey.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactive administration and social media support to the Community Management team
- Supporting influencer marketing by engaging with influencers and helping with influencer identification
- Driving the continuous improvement of processes and efficiencies such as over and under delivery on clients and projects
- Supporting the development of client reports and ensuring the data is presented in an accessible and engaging way
- Staying ahead of social media trends and seeking opportunities to implement these across clients and OST
Ideal skills and experience include:
- Excellent communication
- Knowledge of or interest in social media/digital marketing
We operate a hybrid model which requires our people to be in the office a minimum of 2 days per week. We are based in Comberton, just outside of Cambridge which has transport links and free onsite parking.
Alongside 26 days (+ bank holidays) annual leave each year, we provide enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay, enhanced sick pay, cycle to work scheme, pension scheme and the ability to opt into our private healthcare plan.
Salary range: £22,000 – £26,000.
We believe that diversity and inclusion drives businesses and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender assignment, gender identity or gender expression (including non-binary), national origin, immigration status, union, or political affiliation, employable physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.