Associate Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Associate Account Manager to join our Client Services Team at OST. In the role you will have the opportunity to work on some career defining projects that you’ll be proud of forever.
In this role you will be responsible for managing campaigns for our smaller B2B clients ensuring they receive a first-class service.
You’ll need to be a brilliant collaborator – working alongside our clients and other teams to push boundaries and expand their understanding of what is possible.
OST has an ever-growing portfolio of globally recognised brands, predominantly in the tech sector, and we want someone passionate to join us on this journey…
Specific tasks include:
- Maintaining exceptional client relationships
- Sharing analysis and insights
- Ensuring that our services exceed client expectations
- Advising of social media strategy and best practices
- You will also work closely alongside our Senior Account Managers and Account Directors to deliver an outstanding service for some of our most valuable clients
Ideal skills and experience include:
- Great knowledge of social media marketing
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- A proactive attitude and a real desire to learn
We operate a policy that allows all our employees to work from the location where they
work best! Therefore, we are comfortable with working from home, but we do encourage
people to be in our Cambridge offices a few times a week, if possible, to promote
collaboration and so that people can benefit from some of our great perks – like free
Our other benefits include pension, cycle to work scheme, bonus scheme and learning and
Salary range: £26,000 – £30,000 per annum FTE.
Here at OST, we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.