Account Managers (AM) fill a pivotal role between the Client Services Team and the Operations team. They are responsible for agreeing on the required services with the client and then ensuring that the Operations teams deliver them on time, on brief, and on budget.
At the core of the AM role is the creation and management of an effective Project Plan. By advising the AD and client on the planned timeline and deliverables for each service, the AM ensures that client expectations are realistic and fulfilled.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the AD in strategy discussions and planning meetings with clients.
- Creating and managing project plans to deliver services on time, on brief, and on budget.
- Managing client communications around service delivery (while the AD manages the client relationship).
- Liaising with the Operations team to ensure that services are delivered according to agreed plans.
- Preparing monthly reports (with input from Ops Team) and presenting reports with the AD.
- Contributing to Client Services Team meetings.
Required skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
As a specialist social media agency, we’re at the forefront of the industry and always looking to innovate as we take our clients’ social presence to the next level.
Our team is behind some of the most successful social media campaigns in the UK and across Europe.
We have an amazing team of fun, hardworking, passionate, empathetic and ambitious staff – and we’re always looking to grow.
As well as all the perks you’d expect from a social media agency (who doesn’t love free breakfast?), we focus on the things that matter most to our staff:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career
- A rewarding culture rooted in our core values
- Hybrid, flexible working
- The freedom to push boundaries and use all of your expertise
- We offer hybrid-working and flexible hours. Discuss your requirements with us