Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services team. In the role you will have the opportunity to work on some career defining projects.
You’ll need to be a brilliant collaborator – working alongside our clients and delivery teams to push boundaries and expand their understanding of what is possible, whilst also delivering against their marketing goals.
OST has an ever-growing portfolio of globally recognised brands, and we want someone passionate to join us on this journey.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Striving for excellent customer experience by ensuring projects are delivered on
time, on brief and on budget.
- Driving the continuous improvement of processes and efficiencies such as over and under delivery on clients and projects.
- Understanding the commercials for every client and project and knows what is in and out of scope.
- Liaising with other teams to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy.
- Coaching and mentoring team members and seeking opportunities to share knowledge and expertise across the business.
- Analysing and understanding client reports, adding insight and narrative to ensure clients understand outcomes and results.
Ideal skills and experience include:
- Excellent communication.
- Problem solving.
- Project management.
- Agency or Marketing background.
We operate a hybrid model which requires our people to be in the office a minimum of 2 days per week. We are based in Comberton, just outside of Cambridge which has transport links and free onsite parking.
Alongside 26 days (+ bank holidays) annual leave each year, we provide enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay, enhanced sick pay, cycle to work scheme, pension scheme and the ability to opt into our private healthcare plan.
Salary range: £30,000 – £45,000.
We believe that diversity and inclusion drives businesses and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender assignment, gender identity or gender expression (including non-binary), national origin, immigration status, union, or political affiliation, employable physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.