OST worked on Checkit in 2014/15. From the outset we quickly developed a programme of social media engagement, advertising and content marketing, which rapidly built awareness of the new product within a very niche market.
Specifically our strategy involved:
- High quality webinars featuring recognised brands, such as KFC, and respected industry experts.
- Visually stunning graphics and infographics which provided insights into core processes, such as HACCP, and the latest industry statistics.
- Regular, topical blog posts, which will continue to attract (free) traffic to the Checkit website for years to come.
- Daily Twitter engagement and influencer outreach, which built up the credibility of the brand.
- Tactical advertising on Twitter and, later, LinkedIn.
The programme delivered stunning results in terms of leads generated and awareness raised of a very niche product. Crucially, we didn’t spend have a single penny for advertising during the first year of the project. The critical factors were the quality of the content we created and the targeting of our outreach.